Wednesday 27 March 2013

Creating Spine of Album

Our Digi pack has four aspects which need to be completed, they are the front cover, the back cover the CD disk and the spine of the cover. In this post I will convey how I created the spine of the cover. This was the most simple aspect of the Digi pack as it was the smallest. Considering that the album was in itself black and white my group and I decided to make the spine black with white writing. 


The print screen above conveys the black spine of the album and the white writing which resembles the artists name and album name. We have used the same font throughout the whole ancillary task to convey continuity and to allow the audience to become aware of the artists style. I have highlighted this in the print screen above by framing the specific parts in a red square. 


This is the finished spine of the album, it relates to the rest of the Digi pack and they all fit well together. I have used the exact same font, size and spacing between letters as the front cover to provide strong continuity throughout our product.

No comments:

Post a Comment